Noodler's Ink is well-known among most fountain pen users. The inks are generally considered to be highly saturated, resulting in some of the richer, deeper colours on the market, yet they are all complete pH neutral. Noodler's is created by Nathan Tardiff all the ink collections come with interesting historical or political stories, offering both an education and a great writing experience. The label of each color is depicts the theme and often features the Catfish icon.
Here we have made the swatch for each color and you will be able to see the actual shades.
1) Bulletproof (UV resistant, bleach resistant, etc) - Yes
2) Eternal (Archival, fade - resistant, etc) - Yes
3) Forgery Resistant (Impervious to lasers, alcohols, solvents-ideal for security documents) - Yes
4) Water Resistant - Yes
5) Fluorescent (Glows under UV light) - Some wavelengths
6) Lubricated (Lubricated inks for piston mech) - No
7) Freeze Resistant (Resists freezing at extreme low temperatures) - No