In our search for writing perfection, we created LIVENOTES especially for fountain pen lovers. Made with Tomoe River paper, LIVENOTES offers a luxurious writing experience with most pens and inks. The low feathering and smooth finish of these pages will also showcase sheen and shimmering inks, letting you fully explore the art of writing with pen and paper. LIVENOTES notebooks are exclusively brought to you by PenGallery. These notebooks are great for bullet journaling.
This is our premium version and its wire bound with hardcover. Its carefully designed and come with a pocket. Now we offer a choice of 5mm dot grid, 7mm line and plain format on the same original Tomoe River 68 grm papers.
Size - A5 ( 5.83 inc x 8.27 inc) or (14.6cm X 21.2cm)
Paper type: Made with Tomoe River 68gsm cream paper.
Type : A choice of 5mm dot grid, 7mm line and plain format
Pages - 200 pages
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are my favorite notebooks in the world, so why did it take me so long to find them? It's ridiculous that they aren't all over stationery social media (or if they are, I'm following the wrong accounts). It's hard enough to find spiral-bound Tomoe, but the fact that they're so cheap is absurd. For your own sake: buy these notebooks.
- It's spiral-bound Tomoe, for God's sake - maybe that's not a selling point for some, but if you love spiral-bound notebooks and Tomoe paper like me then you should already be sold.
- Always great to see dot grid cream if it's the only option. Very safe and middle-of-the-road choice.
- I've carried one for several weeks with no issues - nothing fell apart, wire didn't bend out of shape from use, etc. Ordered seven more last week.
- As a US resident, I've received shipments from PenGallery ~1 week after ordering, which is very reasonable to me. Some online discussion about PenGallery has claimed their products can take several weeks to arrive, but that hasn't been my experience at all.
- The binding will hinder your handwriting a bit on alternating pages (which side depends on your handedness), but that's the case for almost any spiral-bound notebook.
- The covers are a bit lightweight and thin for hardcover standards, but they're worth the price and they certainly won't bend excessively if you're writing in the notebook without a surface underneath. I like them as they are and wouldn't want a thicker cover.
- This notebook unfortunately only comes with dot grid paper. I am already quite happy with this (again, these are my new favorite notebook in the whole world), but if a version with plain cream paper was available I would be overjoyed.
Overall, this is a well-made and unique product, and I am thrilled to have found it. I hope more people discover its benefits soon.
Good choice of Journal
I've purchased a few of these because I absolutely love them so much! I have so many Tomoe River notebooks, but none of them are spiral bound! I wish I could get these in the states, but its worth it to get these amazing notebooks! My only complaint is that the paper is the CREAM color, not white like it says in the description. The smaller notebooks are white paper, but so far all of mine have been cream paper. Hope they add white soon!
Suitable for all my pens collections. Nice paper for my cakar ayam writing.
Great paper. No bleed through even with my double broad Waterman but the elastic broke of the rivet after a week of use for me. Bad luck I guess. Well worth the price though.
Ordered and received in 3 days. Package came within plastic, within a box within bubblewrap and within another plastic bag. Very well protected. The book. Oh the book. Its everything I could dream of. High quality paper package with a simple but functional cover and at this price? It almost feels like a sin