The Parker 51 is as groundbreaking today as it was when first launched in 1941. This unique writing instrument is inspired by the pen once hailed as the ‘world’s most wanted’ – retaining its distinctive streamlined silhouette and distinctive hooded nib and range of stunning bold colors. It's a classic reimagined and a modern take on the original.
The Parker 51 is hand assembled and made from durable precious resin, benefitting from Parker’s expertise and reputation for superior craftmanship. From conception to assembly, the attention to detail is second to none. The cap is decorated with a complementary metallic jewel and each finish is inspired by heritage colors of the past, a tribute to the original Parker 51 range. Inspired by the past. Made for the future. Each finish is inspired by heritage colors of the past, a tribute to the original Parker 51 range. Inspired by the past. Made for the future.
- Taking a design classic and reimagining it for today’s world the Parker 51 Premium cuts an arresting figure against a background of minimalist tech style.
- A streamlined, precious resin barrel in heritage colors complemented by a gold trim including its marque of quality, the PARKER arrow clip.
- The gold and stainless-steel cap is a stunning example of PARKER craftsmanship, beautifully engraved with contemporary patterns inspired by modern architecture.
- The unique hooded nib, crafted from stainless steel and gold, delivers a smooth reliable ink flow for a superior writing experience.
- Presented in an equally elegant gift box, the PARKER 51 Premium is a gift that will delight a whole new generation of design lovers.
Length with cap closed : 14 cm
Length with cap posted: 15.3cm
Central circumference: 3.5cm
System: Fountain pen uses the ink cartridge or converter
Nib type: Steel Medium nib
Warranty: 2 years warranty against any defaults in material or manufacturer.