To mark the auspicious milestone of Waterman’s 140th anniversary, the iconic Man 100 pen is being relaunched. Whilst many of the iconic features will feel familiar, it’s the all-black, monochromatic aesthetic of this striking Fountain Pen that really fires the imagination. The matt black, intricately cut metal barrel elegantly contrasts and complements the glossy, resin base layer, whilst the 18k gold nib with its updated, two-tone design in Gold and Ruthenium, perfectly complements original features such as the cap’s iconic two-prong clip and looped ‘W’
It is limited to 400 pcs worldwide, the black PVD coated trims and intricately cut, fenced wave pattern, powerfully exemplify the MAN 140’s all-black, monochromatic aesthetic. The 18k gold nib with its updated, two-tone design in Gold and Ruthenium, perfectly complement original features such as the cap’s iconic two-prong clip and looped ‘W’. Every pen is meticulously hand-assembled in France, showcasing Waterman’s Gallic savoir-faire.
- The Man 140 Limited Edition’s assertive, tubular shape, all-black, monochromatic cap and barrel styling create an imposing yet elegant pen.
- The matte black, intricately cut metal cage contrasts its glossy resin base layer, while the black PVD coated trims perfectly complement the delicate flowing wave pattern – ‘The Fenced Wave’.
- The heritage 18k gold nib, with its updated, two-tone design in Gold and Ruthenium, enhances the pen’s assertive, yet refined bearing.
- Meticulously hand-assembled in France, every Man140 Limited Edition benefits from 140 years of craftmanship and expertise in fine pen making, showcasing Waterman’s Gallic savoir-faire.
- Beautifully presented in a luxurious, black Man 140 Limited Edition Gift Box, complementing this assertive, yet elegant pen
Length with cap posted: 17.7 cm
Length with cap closed: 14.5 cm
Central circumference: 4 cm
Weight: 45 grm
System: Fountain pen uses the ink cartridge or converter
Nib type: 18-carat gold two-tone Gold and Ruthenium nib